|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||23rd December 2021|
|Salary/Rate:||£370 - £370|
One of our clients are looking for an experienced SC cleared Test Engineer to join on a contract basis.
SC clearance required
6 months rolling contract
Based in Bristol/Remote
The successful candidate will work within the SCIS programme to support the automation of testing of the information systems for functions including Inventory Management; Supply Chain Management; Engineering and Asset Management; Asset Tracking & Visibility; Technical Publications; Support Equipment.
* Requirement Analysis and creation of requirement traceability matrix to ensure proper test coverage.
* Write Test plan and perform the estimation for various projects
* Writing test scenarios and test cases, logging defects and test reports.
* Defining and maintaining the automation tests for applications.
* Liaising with programme teams to understand the changes to write test cases with appropriate test coverage.
* Perform automated and manual test execution.
* Knowledge of Defect Management lifecycle.
* Report risks and issues to the test lead and the test manager.
* Able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple projects within stringent timelines.
* Ability to lead defect triage calls to discuss progress updates, daily tasks, issues, defects and resolution.
Education & Essential Experience:
Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
Experience of testing (test case development, test planning, test execution & reporting etc.)
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Experience of working with MOD supply chain applications
Experience of database and middleware testing
Experience with API testing.
Experience with SOAP UI
Experience of the following tools/technologies:
HP Quality Centre or ALM
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Jon Baker
Job ID: 3022296