Technical Project Manager (digital)
22nd December 2021
£70000 - £85000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This group is looking for a strong Technical Project Manager to join their digital innovation team. They would like to see candidates who have a deep understanding of a broad set of technologies, coupled with the temperament and maturity befitting a client-facing project manager. The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for running delivery and support for a range of live client projects working alongside their senior team and system architect.
You should have a strong understanding of technical architecture and execution for web and mobile projects. You will be experienced in a range of frameworks and languages, especially React, React Native, Mongo DB, for both front-end and back-end. We would like to see that you are fluent in both Agile and Waterfall project management and using tools like Jira. You should also have an understanding of Dev Opps and AWS, Azure, and other infrastructure platforms.
About the Group
This Group is an independent media group comprising of 5 specialist companies. They work with leading brands and businesses to deliver digital innovation and growth strategies which they then execute. Their business is about delivering results and developing long term relations with great clients.
They need you to help them nurture these relations with great interpersonal skills, creative flair, a straight-talking and proactive approach, and a sharp commercial focus. In return they allow you the freedom to drive innovation and change where it achieves these goals, they also give you a great environment, team, external partners, and support from their office management team and the Head of Delivery. You will be required to be involved in multiple projects as well as the project P&L and ensure the team uses their project management processes and tools.
- 7+ years of proven digital agency experience
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple large and complex projects
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of full-stack development, agile project management, UX, UI, and digital design
- Advantageous to have and demonstrate experience in e-commerce with live examples*Strong methodology in producing project documentation. Advantageous to have past examples
- Commercial focus
- Confident client facing and workshopping
- Loves collaboration with the internal team, external partners, and a wide range of client
- Developer Background a strong plus