|Recruiter:||Southway Housing Trust|
|Listed on:||21st December 2021|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,592 - £25,592|
|Start Date:||Jan / Feb 2022|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ICT Support Engineer
Permanent contract Full time - 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Location: Didsbury, Manchester
Salary: £25,592.00 per annum
Southway Housing Trust is a Community based housing organisation committed to providing high quality services to the people and neighbourhoods that we work in. Southway Housing Trust is a "not-for-profit" landlord, based in Didsbury, managing and improving approximately 6,000 homes in South Manchester.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the ICT department for an ICT Support Engineer. For the right person we offering a 35-hour week, competitive salary, excellent contributory pension scheme and 25 day's holiday. The successful candidate will undertake a hands-on role supporting ICT systems and users including but not limited to: Desktop PC's, Laptops, Windows 10, Printers, Photocopiers, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Office 2016 applications, Microsoft 365 and mobile devices. They will take ownership of customer issues and maintain accurate up-to-date service desk records, responding and resolving the issues in line with a defined Service Level Agreement. T
he successful candidate will:
1. Possess a customer focused approach with an ability to handle difficult and demanding customers.
2. Be a good verbal and written communicator who is able to communicate technical matters to non-technical people.
3. Able to prioritise and manage conflicting demands.
4. Possess the ability to multi-task numerous simultaneous demands.
5. Be a team player who works with and shares information with other team members and maintains formally documented systems that others can easily and logically access and use.
6. Possess good problem solving and diagnosis skills.
7. Possess good knowledge of computer networking technologies.
8. Have experience of supporting Microsoft Windows 10 Desktop operating systems in a Microsoft network environment.
9. Good knowledge and experience of supporting and using Microsoft 365 applications. Experience of implementing Microsoft 365 would be an advantage but not essential.
10. Possess knowledge of: Apple iOS and Android mobile devices.
11. Self-motivated with a strong desire to acquire on-going technical knowledge and skills.
Closing Date: 16th January 2022 at 17:00pm
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from suitably skilled people from all sectors of the community. All applicants who have a disability and meet the minimum essential criteria for the post will be invited to interview. If you have a disability, please tell us about this on your application form and please let us know about any special arrangements you would like us to make if you are invited in for an interview.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from suitably skilled people from all sectors of the community.
All applicants who have a disability or are ex armed forces that meet the minimum essential criteria for the post will be invited to interview. If you have a disability or are ex armed forces, please tell us about this on your application form and please let us know about any special arrangements you would like us to make if you are invited in for an interview.