Master Data Management Consultant
Permanent - London.
Working for a leading consultancy, who offer a bespoke range of products and services to today's modern business sector.
Duties include the following:
- Experience in conducting As-Is Assessment, under capability gaps and defining the MDM Roadmap
- Conducting structured MDM tool evaluation of industry standard tools
- Conducting Data Profiling
- Detailing Design, Developing & Unit Testing MDM configurations as per requirements and solution architecture
- Creating Data Migration, Ongoing Interface & DQ detail design as per the requirements and Solution Architecture
- Developing One-time Data Migration and ongoing Interfaces
- Configuring Business Rules, Match/Merge, UI Workflows
- Participating in design meetings and workshops
- Exposure to integration patterns and MDM implementation Styles
Essential skills and experiences:
- 3 or more years of experience in Master Data Management
- 3 or more years of experience across Master Data Management tools (candidates having more than 2 years of experience in Stibo, Informatica MDM/PIM, Tibco Orchestra or Reltio will be preferred)
- 2 or more years of experience in Data Analysis or Data Quality Analysis
- 2 or more years of experience in Requirements Gathering or Requirements Analysis, preparation of BRD etc.
- Proven abilities in writing SQL queries to retrieve data for data analysis
Contact Simon Portway