|Listed on:||20th December 2021|
|Salary/Rate:||£38,000 - £42,000|
|Salary Notes:||£38,000 - £42,000 per annum DOE|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Development Initiatives applies the power of data and evidence to build sustainable solutions.
Our mission is to work closely with partners to ensure data-driven evidence and analysis are used effectively in policy and practice to end poverty, reduce inequality, and increase resilience.
Whilst data alone cannot bring about a better world, it is vital to achieving it. Data has the power to unlock insight, shine a light on progress and empower people to increase accountability.
We are now looking to recruit a Nutrition Scientist to join us on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- £38,000 - £42,000 per annum DOE
- 25 days' holiday pro rata, plus all Bank/public holidays
- Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working arrangements (e.g. homeworking, flexitime)
- Healthcare scheme with employee assistance programme
- Paid study leave and financial support
- Paid professional membership fees
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Informal work environment (e.g. casual dress)
- Free access to the onsite gym in the Bristol office
- Up to five days' paid leave to volunteer for causes that address poverty and help vulnerable people
We are looking for a motivated individual with strong communication and networking skills who can generate new business leads for our corporation.
Working as part of a passionate and highly skilled team, you will assist with the creation of content that will help to address global poverty and nutrition levels.
So, if you are looking to take on a fresh new challenge, where you can make a real difference, we want to hear from you!
As a Business Development and CRM Manager, you will network with project/department leads to aid the growth of commercial bids and expansion of the business.
Collaborating with the Head of Finance, you will develop and manage the DII business budget and provide insights into the income pipeline.
You will oversee both grants and commercial contracts, as well as perform the due diligence process for partners and consultants.
Additionally, you will undertake board reports for the CEO report, the organisational dashboard and KPIs.
To be considered as a Business Development and CRM Manager you will need:
- Proven contract and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to monitor and deliver upon KPIs and business objectives
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- The tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet targets
Proven experience of bidding and successfully winning sizable income opportunities would be advantageous to your application, but is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Business Lead, Strategy Developer, Business Developer, Business Development Manager, Business Analyst, or Marketing Manager.
Webrecruit and Development Initiatives Poverty Research are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're ready to take on the role of Business Development and CRM Manager and make a real difference, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.