SC Application Development Engineer - Unix /Weblogic/PowerShell
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
17th December 2021
£375 - £390
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SC Application Development Engineer
Location: Work from Home and attend site in Derby as required
Hours: standard but out of hours work possible for software deployments
Role: A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work in the Application Development team of a major UK based blue chip client within the manufacturing sector, on exciting application upgrade projects.
- UNIX - Highly experienced in both O/S and shell scripting
- Oracle WebLogic - Experienced in system deployment and administration
- PowerShell scripting - Experienced in developing and administering scripted solution in an enterprise level IT environment
- Strong understanding of applications development
- Experience of working in both WINTEL and UNIX operating systems
- Shell scripting
- Vi editor or similar UNIX editing tools
- Updating and running windows batch files
- ORACLE WebLogic
- ORACLE FUSION
- PowerShell scripting
- ITIL foundation level Certified.
- Knowledge of ISO20000. Training and knowledge transfer will be provided in the client specific environment set up.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.