Lead Developer / Senior Developer, CRM - £55,000 to £65,000
This position will lead development resources working on the Dynamics CRM implementation across multiple applications, coordinating workloads and manage the utilisation of third party development resources. This position will be critical to the success of the development teams and the projects implemented by the development teams. This position will be responsible for solution designing, technology architecture, while leading the implementation of technical solutions and processes to deliver software resulting in long-term improvement and contributing to the SAGE Technology strategy.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Lead the workload of development resources both internal and external across multiple applications.
- Work with software developers to deliver quality solutions on Dynamics CRM and integration with CRM.
- Lead design and developer of application and reporting solutions for CRM.
- Coordinate the design and build of complex and integrated enterprise applications for data processing, access and analysis according to business initiatives and requirements.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of technical specifications, outline steps, flowcharts, and timetables for the development of programs, databases and reports.
- Provide/coordinate technical assistance, support and training on the use of systems to clients.
- Maintain compliance with the SAGE Enterprise Systems Development Lifecycle processes.
- Communicate regularly with users, business analysts and technical staff to ensure optimum customer value delivery.
- Research, recommend and develop automated solutions for manual activities
Qualifications & Education:
- Validated ability to drive initiatives and lead others to successful completion of initiatives and tasks.
- Expertise in Dynamic CRM solution configuration and experience implementing large scale CRM projects.
- Strong experience/background in developing/configuring applications. Preferably educated to degree level, or equivalent qualification.
- Deep understanding of SQL Server 2008R2/ 2014.
- Strong experience/background in developing with SQL Server (TSQL).
- Good analytical problem solving skills.
- .Net Development tools (strongly preferred)
- C# Development tools (strongly preferred)
- Understanding of SSIS 2008R2/ 2014 (preferred)