We're Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçta?. We're made up of over 79,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That's right, we're big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the top tier home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that's where you come in.
Kingfisher is an exciting, inspiring place to be. We establish the strategy that leads the business. We drive innovation to encourage our customers. We set the tone of our global business. It can be exciting, but that goes hand in hand with the ability to make a difference - to the business, to the many people around the world that work for us, and to our customers
Lead technical change and configuration for managed services and third party developed solutions for customer master data and marketing systems. Facilitate testing and remediation. Bring subject matter expertise and technical governance to facilitate successful business outcomes.
- Work with third party providers and business stakeholders to define the change plan for solutions in the business area.
- Define the proposed strategy for enhancement and exploitation of relevant systems and ensure that this is communicated for validation and delivery.
- Work with stakeholders to deliver these plans ensuring that system availability is maximised.
- Develop a network of business users, product owners and technology stakeholders to enable visibility of demand.
- Provide guidance, support and subject matter expertise in the area of customer masterdata and marketing systems to Banner and Group Function colleagues bearing in mind different levels of maturity in different banners/markets.
- Work with Banner, Delivery, Test, other functional competency centre and Programme teams to ensure success of all initiatives.
- Execute the delivery of work requests in accordance with plans and so that the level of defects is minimised.
- Operate within budget constraints to ensure effective control of activities.
- Plan for resourcing needs to ensure effective cover for all workstreams.
- As required, provide estimates for activities to enable budgeting and track actual expenditure against budgets.
- Communicate performance for all activities including against time and budget.
- Lead the activities of assigned engineering resources including both permanent, contractor, consultant and third-party employees so as to ensure business success.
- Proven extensive experience of at least one solution for customer masterdata management, including bulk transaction processing, large data queries and single customer view (SCV) governance (e.g. Redpoint RPDM, Microsoft Customer Insights)
- Proven extensive experience of at least one marketing campaign management solution covering email, SMS, push notifications, social clicks, etc (e.g. Adobe, Braze, Emarsys, Oracle)
- Extensive awareness of web analytics tools, customer behaviour tracking, voice of the customer, and similar solutions
- Experience with platform as a service (PAAS) or managed services (SAAS)
- Competent technically with SQL, BI or other analytical tools as relevant to the role
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge of customer interaction in a retail business.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of data protection and information security and their application in marketing systems
- Able to demonstrate awareness of Cloud and related technologies including methods for integration or data collection both real-time and batch
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methods preferably with relevant qualifications
- Proven ability to communicate with clarity and precision to a range of audiences
- Conversational ability in English and preferably another European language
In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!