We're Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçta?. We're made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That's right, we're big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And hopefully that's where you come in.
As a Problem Manager you will contribute to the improved availability of IT services and the reduction of service Incidents. Working with teams across Kingfisher you will support with identifying root causes, fixing these issues, and removing problem records.
We are adopting a Hybrid working approach with this role being 2 days a week in our Southampton Office and 3 day remote. For Lille, A normal working week is expected.
- Operate and champion the Problem Management process across the Kingfisher group to drive improvements in service delivery
- Analyse Incident and Problem trends to identify existing and potential impacts to service
- Lead Root Cause Analyses in support of Incident and Problem objectives
- Own or oversee Service Improvement and Get Well plans to ensure agreed actions are managed to completion
- Develop and produce operational and service reports that measure the performance of the Problem Management process and its delivered benefits
- Ensure that the IT Problem Management process and tool(s) continue to meet the needs of the organisation, identifying and recommending required improvements and providing advice and guidance to process users
- Conduct regular review meetings to underpin the efficient and effective use of Problem Management by IT and third party support teams
- Provide summary reports and recommendations to Service Level Review meetings with business representatives
- Carry out administrative support of Problem records to facilitate the process as necessary
The role collaborates with and influences the following areas:
- Service Desk and Incident Management
- In-house and third party support teams
- Business users/reps
- Other ITSM processes (e.g. Change, Risk, Service Level Management)
- Senior IT Services management
- ITIL certification at Foundation level. Problem Practitioner level a bonus
- Experience of operating in a similar role
- Comfortable operating within a technical environment and purely business context
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Root Cause Analysis methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including report writing
- Able to articulate sophisticated issues accurately and concisely
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple workloads in line with business and KITS needs
- Excellent organisational / project planning capability
- A logical, pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with the ability to interpret detailed business and technical information
- Can understand business impact and prioritise accordingly
- Hands-on experience of ITSM toolsets, report generation software and MS Office suite
What we can offer you -
Competitive salary and employee benefits including -
Company bonus, award-winning pension scheme, discount at B&Q and Screwfix, Bupa healthcare (up to family cover)!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a great benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, we can't wait to hear from you!
Contact Name: Kingfisher