|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||25th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£32,800 - £50,000|
About The Role
Banks are increasingly becoming tech companies that manage money. The Coventry is no different - £42bn makes us the second-largest Building Society in the UK, with a 130-year heritage and a strong, loyal customer-base of nearly 2m members. A well-supported and ever-improving technology base is therefore critical to our continued success.
As a ServiceNow developer you'll play an important role in the Society's success. Working in a close-knit team of to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will provide administration, application/module development, maintenance, and technical support by using best practice techniques to configure solutions and enhancements within the ServiceNow platform and related systems.
- You have a passion for IT and service excellence and making it as easy as possible to do business with your stakeholders.
- You have strong experience with ServiceNow (including third party integrations) and hold either a certification as an Implementation Specialist or Application Developer.
- You keep up to date with the latest technology trends within and around ServiceNow.
- You will thrive in an agile working environment, ideally in a DevOps setting
- You are highly motivated, have a clear drive for delivery as well as excellent organisation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are adept at developing plans and implementing improvements to ServiceNow solutions.
- You recognise and adapt to individual differences and working styles.
- You support initiatives that create an environment in which diversity is valued.
- Expert understanding of the definition and operation of agile tools, techniques and approach to releasing features.
- Strong stakeholder management skills; with effective verbal and written communication
- Significant and demonstrable experience troubleshooting experience for ServiceNow.
- Experience in working as part of a development team, as well as working on your own to deliver complex installations of ServiceNow.
- Comprehensive knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis, design and programming techniques.
- Strong understanding and experience in Integrations including SOAP and REST based APIs
- As a minimum, must hold a ServiceNow certified administrator certification with up to date Delta certifications.
About The Company
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. Despite being a national Society, it keeps its local values and loyalty, and its caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 8 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For list. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don't pretend that what you do for us is all there is to you. We want you to bring your whole self to work - parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert... whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that's how you are able to be your best.
Contact Name: CBS Admin
Job ID: 3010482