Electrical Engineer (PE License Required)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
25th November 2021
£82017 - £102522
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Electrical Engineer (PE License required)
Albany, New York (Upstate Area)
$100,000-$125,000 + bonus + Medical + Dental + Life Insurance + 401K + Laptop/Phone
Are you a registered Professional Engineer (PE) in New York, New Jersey or Ohio?
Are you looking for a role that will offer growth, variety, technical development and responsibility?
This company is a leading Telecommunications construction company working multiple projects across the state of New York and further. After rapid growth within the field they are looking to continue their growth with the goal to expand to multiple neighbouring states in the near future. With a recent move into EV systems they now have won multiple high end contracts to install Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) charging services to help commercial facilities deploy the right EV charging infrastructure that will enable travel flexibility, increase valuable foot-traffic, and boost property value and revenue for their clients. With a great culture, this company is looking for a special individual to join their already professional team.
This role will require you to be responsible for construction schedules and overall operation of EV Installing Projects in the Upstate Area. You will play a key role in each phase of the projects such as, site investigations, the construction process, design, project planning, administration and delivering the Project from cradle to grave. You will also have the opportunity to pass on knowledge and experience overseeing junior electrical engineers who you will mentor and train.
The ideal candidate must have a Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of New York, New Jersey or Ohio. Experience in electrical engineering in the areas of power systems, power electronics, control systems for industrial Power Generation systems.
Experience with EV charger technologies and field deployments and a demonstrated knowledge of the National Electric Code is essential.
They must be a passionate team player, eager to be part of a growth company who encourage both individual and team progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a leading Telecommunications company where you can play a key part in this companies rapid growth and development, whilst also technically progressing in your own career.
* Engineering work involving the planning, design, construction and operation of EV Charging Projects
* Responsible for the full project design
* Oversee junior electrical engineers who you will mentor and train
* Responsible for reviewing and revising engineering deliverables
* MUST have a Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of New York, New Jersey or Ohio
* Experience with EV charger technologies and field deployments is preferred
* Experience in electrical engineering in the areas of power systems, power electronics, control systems for industrial systems
* Team player looking to develop others and their own career
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
* Must be proficient with the National Electrical Code (NEC)
KeyWords: Electrical Engineer, Professional Engineer, PE, EV Charging, Telecommunications, Permanent, Bonus, 401K, Engineering, New York, Albany
Stefan Farey BBBH127885