1st Line Cloud IT Support Engineer
24th November 2021
£27000 - £32000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
1st Line Cloud IT Support Engineer focussing on the newest cloud services including Microsoft Modern Desktop and Azure technology. We believe technology should make life easier, to help businesses accomplish more. If you want the opportunity to learn about cutting edge cloud and security applications, supporting professional services in London and beyond, then we want to hear from you!
Founded in 2004, we are a business technology consultancy for the professional services industry. Our combination of technical expertise and our obsession with service excellence sets us apart. Our job is to make our clients' IT work seamlessly, as well as being their trusted advisor when it comes to new IT developments.
You are a self-starter with a real passion for getting the job done. You want to be a part of a great team in a growing London-based business. You're a geek at heart and love to play around with the latest technologies. You get a buzz from solving problems in a busy environment and you understand the importance of excellent client service, which means you can also give simple explanations without using IT jargon. You believe that the world can be a better place through the effective use of IT and want to help make that happen through cloud technology.
An exciting opening in our service team with the opportunity for real progression. In this role, you will provide remote technical support as part of an excellent team, both working from home and the office. You will be expected to demonstrate a strong work ethic when it comes to managing issues, have a keenness to learn and develop an appreciation for the various client cultures and their requirements. Our training programme ensures you have opportunities to develop your core skills and specialities for your future career in IT.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- A solid academic background in IT / computer related
- 1-2 years' industry experience, ideally in an MSP
- Track record of working with:
-Office 365, Exchange Online, OneDrive
-Microsoft Windows Server
-Azure AD & Intune
-Networking including LAN, WAN and firewalls
- Great interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
- A logical approach to problem solving
- An ability to engage professionally and always deliver an exceptional client experience
- An ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines whilst prioritising workload
- A client centric attitude and a continual focus on customer experience
OTHER SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Professional Qualifications: ITIL Foundation, CompTIA A+
- MFA, Conditional Access, Mimecast
- Competitive starting salary
- Shift allowance and paid overtime
- Learning and development opportunities
- 21 days holiday, public holidays, and birthday day off
- Private healthcare after 6 months
- Regular performance reviews
- Remote and up to 3 days a week in-office working
- A fun, inclusive, friendly work environment
- Regular social events