Master Data Management CoE
You can expect to do following activities:
- You will need to lead a team of consultants as a guide to execute an MDM project. In rare cases, if required, you may need to do hands-on development or configurations.
- Conduct As-Is Assessment, understand capability gaps and define MDM/PIM Roadmap
- Create Detailed Master Data Management Architecture
- Conduct structured MDM/PIM tool evaluation of industry standard tools
- Create Detailed Design, Develop & Unit Test MDM configurations as per requirements and solution architecture.
- Create Data Migration, Ongoing Interface & DQ detail design as per the requirements and solution architecture
- Participate in design meetings and workshops
- Respond to MDM/PIM RFI/RFPs
- Create MDM/PIM collaterals, templates and accelerators
- Conduct MDM/PIM training
You should qualify for each one of below. The experience stated in each line may overlap with the other.
- Unless otherwise specified, the words MDM or Master Data Management refers to Informatica MDM/C360, TIBCO Orchestra, Stibo or Informatica PIM/P360, ,Reltio. The candidates may be asked to cross-train and work on more than one tool
- 9 or more years of MDM or related Data experience
- You should have worked as a Master Data Management architect for at least two Informatica MDM/C360, TIBCO Orchestra, Stibo or Informatica PIM/P360, ,Reltio projects
- 3 or more years of experience in Data Analysis or Data Quality Analysis
- 3 or more years of experience in Requirements Gathering or Requirements Analysis, preparation of BRD etc.
- Proven abilities in writing SQL queries to retrieve data for data analysis
Contact Name: James Simmons