Job Description Years of relevant experience
7+ years Education Level
Bachelor's DegreeAbout the Job
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Service Integration Manager with at least 5 to 10 years expertise.
Support of the IT Service Management within their aligned customer group in line with company IT Strategic direction to standardize and align to one way of delivering IT Service Excellence:
• Assure IT delivery towards the assigned business area(s) - work in close partnership with aligned customer group and IT teams to ensure that project progress, quality and budget is aligned across all relevant IT deliverables.
• Oversee onboarding of aligned customer group to IT services ensuring that changes to customer operations are understood and onboarding projects are scoped and delivered to support the wider company IT strategy of a single way for managing IT service delivery. This will involve being able to co-ordinate the activities of significant numbers (20-40) external resources engaged in the execution of onboarding and ongoing exploitation.
• Build strong business relationship with stakeholder groups through leadership of regularly scheduled governance meetings
• Act as initial contact point for business needs; evaluate feasibility of potential projects in coordination with relevant customer.
• Serve as focal / escalation point for the ITP initiatives within his/her area of responsibility, partner with the business to add value when preparing business cases.
• Provide ITSM consulting expertise towards the relevant business area(s).
• Lead solution visioning sessions, including requirement gathering and rationalization.
• Support the understanding and alignment of standard operating processes (SOPs) across relevant customers.
• Support the establishment and management of the yearly budget review demonstrating efficiency initiatives with positive budget impact for the relevant business areas
• Ensure adherence to financial processes to support IT Projects and IT Operations activities for the relevant business area(s) - e.g. Service Level Targets, CARs Direct the planning phase of relevant IT projects and manage the IT portfolio for the relevant business area
• Initiate or act as initial contact point for project proposals; evaluate feasibility of potential projects in coordination with the associated IT department. Collaborate with the business lead to develop business cases for projects.
• Analyze IT requirements for input to the budgeting process.
• Assist in compiling, justifying and getting approval for project proposals.
• Ensure all requests are documented, screened and scheduled according to designated service offerings.
• Ensure effective IT project mandate is developed.
• Ensure the business requirements are clearly defined, approved, communicated and understood.
• Ensure the impact of IT initiatives from other areas are assessed, aligned and communicated, and requirements are incorporated into plans as needed.
• Ensure resources, either internal from associated IT department or external are secured to meet business demands. EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in a computer science, engineering or information technology discipline. An advanced degree and related accreditations a plus.
• 7+ years of experience within IT, ITIL and Service Management
• 3+ years of experience within the Pharma / Life Science industry preferable
• 5+ years demonstrated experience managing IT services or delivering IT service improvement initiatives.
This is a 3 to 6 month contract which will based in Dublin Ireland.
Please forward your CV in Word format, along with your availability and salary expectations.