User Researcher (UX)
Remote / any UK wide base - location flexible
Global Consultancy / government clients
Salary circa £60-80K + excellent benefits package
We are currently looking for a User Experience Researcher to join a growing digital team within a leading, innovative and prestigious organisation. Our client offers excellence in career growth, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package.
The user research team is pivotal in bringing genuine value to this organisation's enterprise and government clients through easy-to-use, beautifully designed software and services that meet both business and user needs. As User / UX Researcher you will work with other members of the team to make a positive impact on the quality of what our client offers, demonstrating 'what good looks like' for user research. Day-to-day you will also be responsible for planning, designing and carrying out research activities to support our service and product delivery activities.
* Experience in a similar User / UX Research position within a digital team
* Knowledge of user requirements gathering, concept and prototype testing, guerrilla research, and other approaches
* Experience in user experience UX design and design principles
* Ability to design, execution and analysis of quantitative surveys
* Ability to turn user research findings into stories and actions that lead to valuable product and service features
* Experience of working in Agile teams in a commercial environment
* Knowledge of best practice and experience in research for users with accessibility and assisted digital needs
* Experience working within the UK Government Digital Service Standard (GDS) would be beneficial
* Active participant in user research communities (i.e. forums, conferences etc.)
* Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology or related field would be ideal
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Contact Name: Lisa Willshire
Job ID: 3007701