We're Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçta?. We're made up of over 79,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That's right, we're big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that's where you come in.
Kingfisher is an exciting, inspiring place to be. We establish the strategy that leads the business. We drive innovation to inspire our customers. We set the tone of our global business. It can be challenging, but that goes hand in hand with the ability to make a difference - to the business, to the many people around the world that work for us, and to our customers
Kingfisher has big ambitions to grow Ecommerce sales, and our digital native apps are key to driving a premier experience for our best customers and to ensure we meet our ambitious growth plans.
To achieve this, we will be building a modern, MACH based ecommerce platform that powers our operating companies across Europe. We will want to ensure that our customers can easily find what they want on our native apps and buy everything they require for their mission or project, but also to create unique loyalty and store-based experiences. You will set the vision, strategic objectives, and key results, working with your product owners to build out roadmaps and quarterly plans to achieve your goals.
You will work with the other product teams, the ecommerce centre of excellence, engineering, and architecture; as well as our operating company ecommerce trading and merchandising teams, to ensure we build the vital expertise and focus to build great experiences that measurably drive conversion and AOV (Average Order
- Set the vision, strategic objectives, and high-level roadmap for our native apps across banners, retail, and trade, in support of our strategic ecommerce growth ambitions
- Lead and develop multiple product feature teams across ecommerce, loyalty and in store teams to iteratively deliver customer and commercial value.
- Establish an agile, iterative and data driven, digital approach to drive informed decision making, experimentation and continuous improvement to prioritise and target investment and effort.
- Lead third party platform providers to partner with us to deliver our strategic roadmap and capabilities and ensure that they continue to provide value for money and compliant, easy to use tools for our ecommerce and functional teams.
- Collaborate with design, engineering and architecture and partner teams to manage the three-year high-level roadmap to ensure that any dependencies and sequencing impacts for native capabilities are understood.
- Collaborate with the ecommerce teams and CoEs to drive effective marketing of the app both online and in store.
- Stay connected to the external market to identify the new & emerging trends, technologies and channels which will be powering the digital growth and experiences in future years, and share this insight back into the business
- Have an established relationship with Apple and Google and ensure we understand the latest industry standards and ensure optimum use of new native features
- Extensive, current experience of ecommerce and leading the development of compelling, unique native app experiences and building data driven strategies and plans
- Track record of building a mobile customer-centric product and design, a product thought leader and industry expert
- Experience of working with pan European or offshore teams aligning action plans and facilitating sharing of best practice across multiple remote teams
- Extensive experience of working in an agile, fast paced environment
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, with ability to influence and challenge in a complex and dynamic retail environment
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to forecast return on investment, route to market and report on benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!
Contact Name: Kingfisher