We have an immediate need for a talented SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant to support our growing SAP Business ByDesign practice. As an SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant, you will champion the implementation of SAP Business ByDesign solutions, and you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location.
As an SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business ByDesign installations and upgrades.
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business ByDesign solutions and the business practices of the client.
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients.
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details.
- Customizing forms and developing reports
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business ByDesign.
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Junior Implementation Consultants.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business ByDesign.
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Business experience in Distribution or Manufacturing preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience working with ERP solutions with SAP Business ByDesign.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
- SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant Certification (C_BYD15_1908) would be considered an asset.
Contact Name: Paul McHugh