Python Java HTML Developer -Voice / Recording/ Production - Investment Bank
- Python, Java, HTML
- JSON, REST, SOAP
- GUI Development
- Microsoft SQL and Elastic Databases
- Automation Tools (Ansible)
- Organised, self-motivated and Self-sufficient
- Can work under pressure
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Ability to estimate time scales and to deliver to them
- Collaborative & Inclusive mind-set
Nice to have
- Trading Voice / Voice Recording and Regulatory knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role for a financial Institute
The Trading Voice and Voice Recording team is responsible to develop, deploy and maintain high available solutions for the sale and trading community as well as ensuring all the regulatory requirements are met.
- Work with the Trading Voice Team and identify how to enhance the Production Systems by developing bespoke applications.
- Analyse and understand the manual controls currently performed by the team and propose how to automate them.
- Maintain the tolls in a production environment.
- Document all solutions developed to facilitate ongoing maintenance.
- Develop relationships with current lead / team to agree priorities, provide estimates, report progress and identify risks/impediments.
- Develop new tools to complement the Trading Voice and Voice Recording offering leveraging third party REST API (IPC BlueWave, Verint VFC, etc).
- Implement Solutions to automate Daily Controls currently performed manually.
Liaise with other relevant Stakeholder as required and provide assistance on how to retrieve Voice Data (CDR and Audio) via available API and/or Databases.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location