Role - Data Architect (Data Architect with strong experience in Data Migration / Integration and Data Modelling)
Location - Remote
Travel - The availability to some international or domestic travel where applicable.
Start Date - ASAP
I am working with an exciting partner that has evolved and become one of the leading players in international business consulting and system integration in support of technological and digital transformation projects.
My client is looking for a Data Architect with strong experience in Data Migration / Integration and Data Modelling to be part of a full-time mode of innovative and international projects in the Media & Broadcasting area.
During this role will look at the data migration and integration process throughout the entire project implementation life cycle across multiple projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Look at the data migration or integration plan and work to secure stakeholder approval
- Cooperate with stakeholders to determine project scope and vision
- Provide level-of-effort estimates for solutions around data migration and/or data transformation
- Work with the wider team, business analysts, and data team to design and implement solutions
- Plan data solutions to meet requirements and finalize documentation
- Building the plan for data migration according to business requirements and planned system architecture
- Cooperate with the team to ensure system architecture meets the needs in terms of structure and details
- Implement conceptual and logical data models including data lakes, data warehouses (DWH), and graph databases to support data analysis and BI
- Ensure the migration of data and/or data transformation meets the agreed-upon business requirements
- Ensure proper testing is implemented as well as performance and security are closely monitored
- Establish standards, processes and tools for data strategy, data life cycle, data ownership, data definition and data classification and data management
- Proven experience as a Data Architect, preferably in the Media & Broadcasting Area.
- Ability to review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Extensive experience in data visualization and data migration projects
- Strong understanding of data protection and data governance
- Excellent understanding of SQL programming
- Good understanding of Data Modelling and Data Architecture
- Experience with data mining and modelling tools
- Good understanding of OnAir and OnRights
- RDMSs (relational database management systems) or foundational database skills
- Databases such as NoSQL and cloud computing
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Contact Name: Ollie Hanlon