Service Design Manager - ITIL
16th November 2021
City Of London
£70000 - £85000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Service Design Manager - ITIL
London / remote
Salary £70-85k + bonus and benefits
As a tier 1 preferred supplier to one of the world's leading consultancies we have be asked to assist with the search and selection of 3 Service Design Managers. The Service Design and Introduction Manager will work within the service integration tower, responsible for ensuring the requirements of operations are represented throughout the project lifecycle and that the projects deliverables are therefore supportable and robust following implementation into the production environment.
Our client is leading a transformation of their customer's move to the new digital technology and support, which you will play a big part in by coordinating activities to ensure the technology teams receive effective handovers from Project managers and their teams to Operational Support Departments.
The role will largely be working from home but flexibility is required to work on site as required.
*Review Service Impact Assessment and ensure the deliverables are in alignment with contractual obligations.
* Design and document the Service ensuring it is fit for purpose for Service Operations and SLA's
* Reviewing processes and procedures ensuring they are fit for Service.
* Confirm with Service Portfolio Management that modified or new services need reviewing.
* Ensuring that operational service requirements are articulated and delivered by the Project Manager
* Acting as single point of contact for operational services and Project Managers during all project phases
* Ensuring the Service SD&I Quality Gate process is adhered to, providing support/advice to stakeholders
* Providing status reporting on projects from a Service SD&I perspective.
* Ensuring assessment of the risks to operational support environments has taken place.
* Ensuring operational support teams have been fully engaged and are able to support the required services.
* Ensuring that Architecture, Security and cross tower support functions have been engaged (e.g., Capacity Management, Availability Management) to validate the solution will meet operational requirements
KEY SKILLS (not all essential)
*Ability to ensure the Service Design & Introduction process is carried out for any new or changing services being delivered into our client, following the SD&I process.
* Experience of leading service design and introduction process in an ITIL based environment.
* ITIL Certified
* Have proven experience in an environment where PRINCE/AGILE project management
* Managing relationships with internal business stakeholders up to Director level
* A background in coordinating activities within a large infrastructure services organisation.
*Strong planning and communication skills, you will be working closely with projects and all areas of the organisation.
We are keen to build strong relationships with IT consultants based on providing a transparent and supportive service. Now in our 18th year we pay promptly and are a stable contracting partner in good financial health. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906). We never send your CV without your email authorisation.
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy