We require a UX Designer to join the design team and work along other designers, researchers, product owners and technologists in defining and developing digital products and platforms.
You will be initiating and managing projects and lead the team forward in daily design tasks which include conducting workshops, user testing and prototyping. Key responsibilities
• Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to derive personas, use cases, concepts, user journeys and information architecture.
• Create prototypes based on high-level business, functional, and technical requirements.
• Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to ensure the best creative solutions are realized, implemented and delivered.
• Work along business analysts to complement user stories with design output
• Work closely with Project manager and the team to ensure the sprint expectations are being respected and backlog defined.
• Keep abreast of latest practices, techniques and emerging technologies within the industry and employ these to develop ideas and inspire creative concepts.
• Act as a design and UX advocate internally and externally.
• Work directly with the client on project scope and expectations. Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• UX designer with over 3 years work experience working for respected clients as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
• Understanding of the UX processes.
• Experience in interface design for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment is desired.
• Experience of working to strict deadlines.
• Proven design track record.
• Experience in designing user flows, wireframes and implementation instructions.
• Ability to define key metrics and evaluate project success.
• Portfolio of UX and design work. Skills
• World class UX / interface design
• Strong proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding and technical skills.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to quickly turn around detailed wireframes and mock-ups in an iterative environment.
• Proficiency in Sketch, Axure, Adobe CS, etc.
This is a 3 month assignment based in Holborn Central London.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate and availability.