Role: Programme Manager
Salary: £54,285 to £79,040
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- In office flexi-time.
- Full training provided.
- Company pension from commencement
- Private medical employee insurance after 6 months
- Company sick pay scheme
- A variety of Aldi Perks including bike to work scheme, discounted gym passes, accommodation, travel, cinema and family day out tickets.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a Programme Manager, within our Business Success Management team at our Head Office in Tamworth. You will be part of a hugely ambitious business transformation programme, work with a great array of colleagues spread across multiple International countries and play a key part in shaping the future of ALDI globally.
The ideal candidate will be a strong, forward thinking professional with an approachable but assertive presence. You will need enthusiasm and drive, with proven experience of working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You will need to think on your feet, be self-reliant, and be a confident individual with a positive attitude.
As a Programme Manager, you will be responsible for managing people and delivering projects through their end-to-end life cycle, including deployment to multiple countries. These projects will be highly transformational to the services and relationships we have with our customers.
To be considered for this role you will meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent
- Strong business acumen
- Prior experience working in a digital transformation project
- Previous leadership experience and responsibility
- Strong leadership skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Programme and project management experience with broad content knowledge covering business, technology, change management and service introduction.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
- Experience with RAID development and management
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Meeting and workshop design, facilitation and execution
- Working effectively within a team
- A systematic and analytical approach to problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and confident communicating with various stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Contact Name: Aldi