- Serves a primary role in the support of software programs or modules across multiple clinical and/or business functions.
- Understands the business environment and the impact IT can have on the business environment. Provides analysis and support for installed systems, as well as system implementation and integration projects, which require systems analysis, design, build, testing and implementation for specific modules or applications.
- Functions as a liaison between clinical, business, and technical areas during the planning process and provides oversight throughout the project cycle. Builds credibility and rapport with customers to understand their needs.
- Researches requests to determine scope, size and impact. Validates requirement information with the stakeholders to ensure completeness, correctness, and clarity. Validates solutions to ensure it satisfies the stated requirements.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of existing systems and certification in the vended application. Able to design, develop, or modify applications, algorithms, or rules via vendor tools or augmented tools developed within Mayo Clinic and are able to validate data integrity of changes introduced.
- Works on strategic projects with a Project Manager and is able to manage small- to mid-sized operational projects independently. Works independently across multiple departments and divisions in order to accomplish goals.
- Creates test plans and evaluates current plans for improvement. Guides and advises less experienced business analysts, and provides orientation and training for new employees.
- Maintains knowledge of current and emerging technologies that directly affect enterprise processes. Maintains awareness of overall enterprise architecture.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills, problem solving skills, facilitation skills and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel within the organization and across multiple sites. Proficient verbal and written communication skills using English.Site description
Located in London, Mayo Clinic Healthcare offers an array of services, including a range of comprehensive health assessments, specialist consultations, concierge medical programmes and second opinion services. We offer expert care to our patients in London and also provide a gateway to a variety of highly skilled specialists and services in the United States.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.