Senior IT Engagement and Change Manager (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager (m/f) looking for a new project? As one of Roche first suppliers we are looking for an expierenced IT and Change manager for the ASPIRE program.
As a main task, you will take care of implementing, adapting and maintaining the IT Organizational Change Management strategy that will support the Communications and Training Strategies globally and regional.
Your role as Senior IT Engagement and Change Manager
- Lead strategic and tactical change management, training management, communications and user adoption activities for the program and its related projects
- Execute on the Organizational Change Management strategy and plans together with the ASPIRE IT team, IT Change Management team and other ASPIRE stakeholders and aligned with the overall ASPIRE Program plan phases (Initiate, Define, Design, Build, Test etc)
- Support the implementation of the IT OCM framework for the ASPIRE projects, including embedding new ways of working for the ASPIRE program and IT organizations, adoption of methodology to support the ASPIRE program delivery (Roche PMM enhanced with SAP Activate, Focused Build Solution Delivery and Application Lifecycle Management supported by SAP SolMan)
- Develop, implement and track on specific IT change management initiatives and plans, in particular in the area of Application Lifecycle Management, adoption of new IT tooling and solutions as well as new processes and ways of working
- Support the use of the OCM toolbox designed for deployments
- Implement the Organizational Change Management framework and tactics to facilitate the adoption of the new ASPIRE ways of working, solutions and systems across the regions
- Closely support the ASPIRE team to ensure the integration of Organizational Change Management in the ASPIRE program plan
- Manage stakeholders on all levels and across the organization to ensure an aligned approach on the adoption of the solutions
- Min. Master Degree or equivalent level in Business Administration or IT or equivalent
- Certification in Organizational Change Management (PROSCI) is a must
- Min. 10+ years of experience in IT (SAP/ERP) projects and Organisational Change Management for large scale projects and programs
- Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Min. 10+ years of experience in broad project-based experience delivering Change Management and Training strategies
- Experience with agile (SAFe) ways of working is a must, certification is a nice to have
- Business fluency and ability to negotiate and hold presentation in English is necessary, German or French is a plus
- Good communication (written and verbal), collaboration and presentation skills(at all levels of an organisation)
- Self-motivated, self-organised and highly resilient individual
- Proven leadership, collaboration and professionalism with internal and external stakeholders and management of all levels; ability to work effectively and efficiently in cross-functional, often virtual and matrixed team
- Proven abilities to influence and motivate others without authority
- Experience in people and third party management
- Experience with creating materials and presenting information on complex and technical topics to a management audience
- Previous experience leading or coordinating cross functional teams
- Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
- Start date: asap/ 01.01.2022
- Duration: min. 12 months
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Senior IT Engagement and Change Manager (m/f/d), please contact Hoa Ha via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha