Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Currently remote/flexible working, but requires ability for periodic travel to central London
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience
Longitude is a thought leadership specialist that is part of the Financial Times Group. We are looking to recruit a skilled, passionate and resourceful Programme Manager to join our dynamic, fast-growing team.
Reporting to our Delivery and Projects Director, you will use your programme management skills to set-up and oversee long-tail projects through to successful completion. You will also have strong interpersonal skills enabling you to work at ease with our B2B and internal clients, team members and external suppliers to create strong connections.
- Proactively, build great relationships with our clients but also internal teams.
- Help our clients to realise their project scopes: on budget, on time and with a professional attitude.
- Collaborate with different internal work groups and departments to coordinate and align projects.
- Oversee a portfolio of projects while handling your own with good attention to detail.
- Be a positive and proactive problem-solver.
- Advise and support project managers in the set up and management of their projects.
- Manage risk well; understand and use escalation processes, effectively.
- Spot revenue growth opportunities within your projects.
- Understand the content and digital production process.
- Show initiative and flexibility to embrace new ways of working and leverage productivity tools.
Skills and experience
- Ideally, you will have around 6 years' or more experience as a project manager from within a marketing services agency spanning an array of different project types and complexities.
- You will have deep experience with complex stakeholders across different sectors.
- You can demonstrate a strong desire to achieve high-quality outcomes by consistently meeting your client's objectives.
- You will have an engaging communication manner that enables you to build great relationships (internally and externally)
- You are able to initiate and engage in collaboration and are a strong team player, supporting team members and embracing openness and transparency
- You are able to forecast your projects accurately, manage budgets and ensure profitability
- You adapt well and are unfazed by changes and are able to alternate and switch plans when needed to drive improved commercial outcomes.
- You have line management experience.
- Bi-annual bonus scheme, typically around 10% of salary
- Contributory pension (double matching offered from Jan 2022)
- Private healthcare
- Dental Insurance (from Jan 2022)
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Quarterly employee awards
- Competitive annual leave allowance. The employee will also receive an extra 5 days (totalling 30 days) after 2 years of service. (From Jan 2022)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental Leave package.
- Access to healthcare support around menopause, fertility, pregnancy and becoming a new parent.
- New client incentive bonus for non-commercial employees
- New staff incentive bonus
- Flexi-leave (From Jan 2022)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Wellbeing and Digital GP
- Gym discounts (From Jan 2022)
- Life Assurance (From Jan 2022)
- Interest-free travel loans.
- Flexibility around working from home
Longitude is a thought leadership specialist that is majority owned by the Financial Times Group. Longitude's product offering spans three areas: Strategy, a set of services that helps clients to plan and execute effective and differentiated thought leadership campaigns; Research, which encompasses surveys, interview programmes, data modelling and desk research; and Content, which covers multi-format thought leadership campaigns, spanning reports, articles, opinion pieces, visual and interactive content. We work hard to build and maintain a strong, engaging culture that motivates and inspires our team to do great work, learn new things and develop their careers.
- Put quality at the heart of everything we do
- Meet our clients' objectives every time
- Collaborate and support each other to achieve better outcomes
- Be transparent and open with each other
- Embrace and drive positive change
- Think commercially at all times
- Be proactive and creative
Usually we are based in the FT's city centre HQ, overlooking St Paul's Cathedral in London. However, we are all currently working from home and we expect that we will give the option for team members to work remotely on a continued basis moving forwards, allowing you to work flexibly. This will be with the ability for ad-hoc travel to central London, as/when feasible again.
Please note - Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response but only communicate with you if your application is successful.
Contact Name: Shamila Khan