|Listed on:||12th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£47,100 - £54,255|
|Salary Notes:||Competitive + Benefits|
Role: eCommerce Project Manager
Salary: £47,100 - £54,255
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:30
Aldi eCommerce is fast paced and dynamic and you will be in the thick of it so this is an exciting opportunity to join the eCommerce team of a global retailer in a period of tremendous online growth. As our customers and sales grow so do the opportunities to improve the experience of our end consumers and our internal eCommerce colleagues.
As Project Manager, you will be part of the Project & Optimisation team and will work with the wider business to help implement the IT Strategy to deliver successful business outcomes. You will proactively work with stakeholders and the BA to deliver opportunities for improvement through change to people, process and technology.
This is a challenging opportunity for a driven and proactive individual with excellent project management, communication and organisational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for large scale, complex cross functional project deliveries
• Work with stakeholders to define project direction, budget and deliverables and to establish consensus and clear alignment at all levels
• Ensure projects meet time, budget and quality goals
• Work with project teams and individuals to establish procedures, plans and practices that promote the adoption of appropriate solutions and ensure the sustainability of desired results
• Responsible for stakeholder management and communications
• Responsible for risk and issue identification and management
• Responsible for completion of stage gate and governance documentation
• Coordination of weekly programme meetings
• Coordination of project statuses to compile a programme level plan and status update
• Planning and coordination of programme level business updates
• Maintain, develop and communicate project management processes for use by the wider eCommerce department
• Source of guidance and advice for wider eCommerce department on project process
• Engender a culture of genuine partnership between the business and business change stakeholders, supporting their needs to achieve commercial goals.
• Work with BA and stakeholders to deliver successful operational change into the business
• Natural ability to work in a collaborative manner, with a wide variety of stakeholders and colleagues
• Ability to work under pressure and at pace while juggling multiple tasks and priorities
• Escalates as needed to ensure on time deliverables
• Displays flexibility, leadership and ability to deliver on tasks
• Accurate, planned and pays attention to detail
• Enquiring mind - asks why and demands the best for our customers both end consumers and internal business users
Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience as a project manager in a corporate retail environment with responsibility for delivering cross functional projects.
• Stakeholder Management
• Risk and Issue Management
• Project Planning
• Retail project delivery of large cross-functional projects
• Management and planning of dependencies between multiple projects to deliver a programme of change
• Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, training & qualifications
• PM Qualification
• Experience as a PM in an online retailer desirable
• Understanding of waterfall/ agile project methodology and experience in all project lifecycle stages
• Understanding of key eCommerce business functions e.g. Merchandising, Order Fulfillment
• Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is highly desirable
• Technical systems related to eCommerce - e.g. Payment integrations, Merchandising and Web Content Management Systems, Order Management Systems, Warehouse management Systems, Carrier Management Systems etc.
Job ID: 3004622