|Listed on:||12th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,000 - £50,000|
|Start Date:||2021-11-12 00:00:00|
Senior Engineering Consultant
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our clients to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are now looking for a Senior Consultant to join our AMPSS team.
As the Senior Consultant, you will need to be an experienced consultant who is able to deliver projects that enable our clients to develop, operate and manage their electrical infrastructure assets.
In this important role, you will work with EA Technology's clients to support them with the Asset Management of their high voltage electrical networks and associated assets, which will include:
- The gathering of project information through frequent teleconferences and meetings
- Effective collaboration/communications with client organisations
- Working independently and as part of a team to support EA Technology's clients with highly technical electrical network issues
- Travel UK-wide and overseas for short periods to facilitate the smooth running of projects (once COVID restrictions have been lifted)
To join us as a Senior Engineering Consultant, you will need experience and knowledge of the following:
- High Voltage electrical networks and their associated assets
- We would like to see that you have an expertise in one or more of the following: High Voltage electrical asset groups: Transformers, Switchgear, Cables or Overhead Lines
- Maintenance and condition monitoring of electrical network assets
- The failure modes of electrical network assets
- Risk management
- Asset Management and in particular the requirements of ISO55001
- Electrical safety rules and procedures
- Relevant electrical network asset standards
- Experience in electrical network modelling and DNO experience would be an advantage but not essential.
A degree level qualification is also essential.
Chartered status or working towards chartered status would be preferable
We're eager to hear from you if you've worked as a Project Manager, High Voltage Project Manager, High Voltage Programme Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Electrical Assets Project Manager, or High Voltage Consultant.
If you have an in-depth understanding of High Voltage networks and their associated assets, this is an exceptional opportunity to join a business that's operating at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution.
We provide the perfect environment in which to take your career to new heights. As an expanding global enterprise, we can offer international career opportunities, foster a promote-from-within policy and possess an Investors in People Gold Award.
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next step as a Senior Engineering Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: EA Technology
Job ID: 3004475