Role: Business Analyst
Duration: 3 months (Possible extensions)
Location: Fully Remote
Mus have previous Engineer/Manufacturing experience
Business Analyst Role Spec
The product team is looking for a Business Analyst with experience working in complex product development, fast paced environment /agile, good understanding of service design, close collaboration with Product design and user research.
Looking for a strong business analyst that will work between Product and Research, primarily focused on two strategies that will see them working as part of a small team. The team will be accountable for driving one of the core re-alignment strategies to become more customer-oriented in our delivery and the other will be to drive innovation across the teams to quickly assess through analysis, research and a POC if a concept is worth additional investment and time. Additionally, the role will require active management of the Usage and Analytics strategy as it relates to the Refinitiv Workspace platform.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Establish, execute, and deliver on the Rapid Assessment process for vetting, analysing and experimenting customer-focused solutions for the Refinitiv Workspace product in an agile way
- Work with design, product teams and other customer-facing teams to identify Rapid Assessment opportunities and candidates, as well as deliver on well-crafted, customer-oriented experiments
- Build the relationship with key stakeholders across different business lines to work on the product strategy; document and summarize Rapid Assessment findings in a way that can be used to communicate and influence strategic stakeholders the importance of taking a recommended approach.
- Work with the development teams to ensure estimation of the plan through clear communication of requirements, development, testing and successful releases of features
- Support the roadmap and delivery of the Usage and Analytics priorities on Refinitiv Workspace, through the practice of agile development behaviours including the writing of user-stories, backlog management, and participation in necessary scrum meetings.
- Engage with other product owners to obtain the deep knowledge of customers' workflows and ensure the necessary instrumentation is implemented to support our Usage and Analytics strategy.
- Identify opportunities for building better user experiences based off the usage and personalization aspects that may drive a better customer experience.
Essential Skills / Experience Required
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with desktop UI products, ideally built for financial professionals
- Experience with UI/ UX user research, analysis, and proto-typing and/or mock-up tools a big plus.
- Experience with analyzing product usage data for digital product, and experience with usage analysis tools; experience creating usage dashboards and visualizations a big plus.
- Strong experience working with Agile development teams, writing requirements, and communicating the user expectations and priorities to Agile scrum teams
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA and agile project delivery methodologies
- Ability to communicate clear customer benefits of given product change or improvement to key stakeholders and decision makers in product and business setting.
- Understanding and processing business level requirements into developer-friendly tasks and goals
Contact Name: Experis UK