NIST Auditor (SC clearance - INSIDE IR35)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
10th November 2021
Nov / Dec / Flexible
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client are looking for an SC cleared NIST Auditor to support Security Compliance Assessments projects. They will be contributing to a reduction in the Clients cyber risk exposure by undertaking NIST compliance assessments across various areas within the area.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Undertake the initial programme of cyber compliance assessments.
- Develop recommendations for the enduring Cyber Compliance Assessments Service from FY2021/22 onwards.
Key Audit Activity:
- Plan Audits,
- Execute Audits,
- Interrogate evidence,
- Independently produce high quality written audit reports,
- Develop and maintain audit artefacts.
- Experience of delivering information security audits in a complex environment,
- Detailed understanding of audit methodologies and techniques,
- Experience with one or multiple information security frameworks:
- NIST CSF, ISO 27000 series, CIS, Cyber Essentials etc
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.