|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||7th November|
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Senior Cell and DV Testing Engineer to help support the development, testing and delivery of the next-generation batteries for traction battery systems.
The role is part of the Advanced Battery Engineering function and contributes to the development of new technologies and features for product delivery. This is an opportunity to join a team that is working at the forefront of battery pack development in a team that are making significant steps in modelling, testing and overall concept design.
You will be responsible for providing the power behind our vehicles working within our Powertrain Engineering team. You'll find the ideal balance between performance and sustainability while responding to the environmental issues that shape our industry.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* The role will support the electrification teams in the delivery of new electric vehicle programmes
* Deliver the next generation HV batteries by working with the leading suppliers
* Derivation of key parameters, algorithm and robust methodology for accurate cell SoC and SoH estimation
* Validation of SoH algorithm within HIL rigs that have live cells/modules
* Deliver knowledge capturing milestone projects including publishing of standards and test procedures
WHAT YOULL NEED
We require a strong Senior Cell and DV Testing Engineer to help support and develop research projects investigating aspects of battery cell performance related to cell parameterisation for an accurate and effective Battery Management System. You will be responsible for delivering the best pack performance over the life of the vehicle.
You will possess a fundamental understanding and knowledge of battery cell working principles. You will possess strong experience and exposure cell, module and pack testing as well as being capable of leading activities on battery cell testing and validation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Experience in using simulation and modelling programmes
* Matlab / Simulink modelling experience
* Experience in planning, coordinating, delivery and reporting of requirements such as Product Creation Delivery System
* Cell resource and testing management experience
* Working knowledge of electrical systems and development processes
* Dynamic and adaptable to the fast pace of change in technology
* An individual who is results-driven with the ability to create novel concepts and progress them to the concept
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3001611