The Role of the Senior Business Change Manager will include:
- Working within the Deployment Team to ensure that products being shipped and delivered are implemented inline with the stakeholder needs, whilst mitigating business transitions and risks.
- Ensuring the business and the people are ready and accepting of high level changes, so that business change impact has been articulated and that new strategies are followed.
My client is a well known and well regarded Logistics and Distribution Business.
The Responsibilities of the Senior Business Change Manager includes:
- Responsibility for developing and managing the Commercial Change Plan, monitoring the people and customer change agenda and the associated change load capacities across the affected areas.
- Developing training/communications Strategy (in line with the central comms team) in term of the change agenda.
- Extensive internal Stakeholder engagement ensuring products deployed are in line with organisational goals/needs and are delivered on time and to budget.
The Successful Candidate will have the following traits and experience:
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a record of working within cross-functional partnerships and engaging and enthusing stakeholders at all level.
- Understanding of cost and value drivers through the end to end value chain, including customer take-on, order to cash; pricing, and the operation pipeline.
- Working within structured Prince 2 / APM / MSP environments.
- Experience of delivering successful deployment & transition for complex product development and projects from a business change perspective.
- Industry recognised Business Change qualification
- Qualifications desired in related fields re. LEAN, Six Sigma etc
The Successful Candidate will recieve:
- A £60K Salary + £4.6K Car allowance + 18% on target bonus.
- The opportunity to work for a huge, well known organisation (Great for your CV)
- The chance to work on complex projects - perfect for individuals who love a challenge!
- An incredibly flexible working environment (9 - 5 + WFH or Hybrid - whatever is your preference).
- The chance to join a strong, collaborative and incredibly friendly team.
- full family healthcare
- 27.5 days AL
Contact Name: Shenal De Vass