Who We Are
Founded in 2001 by the trio of Sam Darwish, William Saad and Mohamad Darwish, along with a strong team of telecoms sector engineers, IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world by tower count, with more than 29,514 towers across nine markets. IHS continues to grow and develop its existing positions and offerings in Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Côte d'Ivoire, Kuwait, Nigeria, Peru, Rwanda and Zambia.
IHS Towers is seeking a Senior Analyst to join its Investor Relations team, to be based in London. This role will report into the Head of Investor Relations and will be an integral part of the team. You will primarily be focused on all aspects of investor relations, which include helping serve a global client base, communications, project management and fundraising activities. Responsibilities will span the development, implementation, and execution of the Investor Relations team's goals. In addition, you will assist with capital raising and investment processes.
- Provide excellent service and support to internal stakeholders, investors and research analysts regarding the Company's messaging to external members of the investment community and management of the relationships therewith
- Handle investor and analyst enquiries while ensuring quality and consistency across responses
- Manage the preparation and dissemination of external communication materials (investor communications and updates, reporting, presentations, quarterly webcasts, etc.) and internal communications materials (investment committee memos and investor updates) for major transactions and capital raising initiatives
- Be comfortable working with the Group business plan model, including running sensitivity analysis
- Maintain and manage the investor portal and CRM databases and manage the preparation and dissemination of internal IR-related materials
- Coordinate across multiple internal groups to develop and improve processes, gather data & business information and to ensure consistency and timeliness
- Support the coordination and preparation of the Company's interaction with investors, including through non-deal roadshows, banking and sector conferences and the Company's annual investor day
- Work alongside senior leadership to coordinate strategic initiatives with key investors
- Assist with special projects as they arise
- An undergraduate degree in Business/Finance, with an excellent academic background
- Several years of relevant work experience in a corporate IR environment
- A professional designation in Accounting or Finance (such as CPA or CFA) strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with C-level stakeholders in a corporate or private equity/institutional investor-based environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability and strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, and understanding of investment analysis
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks to ensure that complex projects are completed by deadline
IHS is committed to improving the quality and availability of telecommunications infrastructure, the lifeline for an increasingly connected world. We are dedicated to helping create a sustainable future for the communities in which we operate, and our sustainable strategy is structured around four pillars: ethics and governance, environment and climate change, education and economic growth, and our people and communities.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
Contact Name: IHS Towers