FullStack Digital Developers x 5
- Hybrid - Work from Home / Barbican Centre
- Hours - Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
As the leading private health care provider, it really is your passion, your warmth, your drive which can make a difference.
Developing digital services will not only delight the beneficiaries, but also improves overall health and wellbeing, which will in turn improve the health of the nation.
Transforming experiences whilst building the career you want - we will give you the support to do it all.
Join the journey. It starts with you!
They've recently established a new Digital function and are looking for 5 x Developers to help with two big objectives.
- In-housing our digital development after years of using an agency.
- Re-platforming, bringing in a new DXP and eCommerce platform.
They are looking for enthusiastic full-stack Developers with a passion for all things digital; driving an improved user experience, focusing on user needs and working in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Be involved in full stack development, enabling both front and back-end development.
- Be responsible for design, documentation, development and testing of responsive, accessible, secure and standards-driven digital services that meet the needs of users
- Work within a squad driving excellence in either Digital Commerce, Digital Service or Digital Products.
- Be responsible for working with architects and developers in other teams to ensure working software end-to-end
- Be responsible for highlighting and reducing technical debt
- Stay abreast of digital development trends and technologies
As such, you should:
- Be an active and avid problem solver, working creatively and analytically to meet user needs and solve complex problems
- Be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Be a collaborative person capable of working within an agile environment. We are working in SCRUM.
- Have experience working with database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or Mongo
- Have experience in at least one development language/framework, e.g. Python/Django, Ruby/Rails
- Have experience working with automation technologies across build, deployment and testing
- Have experience with building and connecting with RESTful APIs.
If you're interested in this fantastic opportunity - Please contact me ASAP!
Contact Name: Dawn Lane