An established company have a new opportunity for a highly skilled R&D Technical Manager to head up the Analog IC Design activities in this newly created design centre in Scotland’s Semiconductor hub of Edinburgh.
In this role you will have a key role in the development of next generation MEMs microphone products. You will be helping to lead high end MEMs innovation and product development with direct responsibility for ASIC innovation in a diverse R&D engineering team.
- Direct management of a team leading research and design in ASICs for MEMS microphone products.
- Collaboration with other engineering teams in both local level and foreign countries to ensure product components are defined and designed to meet requirements.
- Establish infrastructure to complete design work - design environment, PDK
- ASIC definition, architecture, design, layout and test to guarantee a successful microphone product.
- Co-ordinate planning of ASIC devices to meet specification and project schedule.
- Identification of risks and issues during product development.
- Design documentation and reviews.
Industry degree qualified the successful applicant will have a minimum 10 years of experience in Analog IC Design in CMOS for Audio hardware development and signal processing.
Other requirements are as follows:
- Good vision and experience of the entire analog and digital CMOS design flow from concept to production.
- Proven track record in design and characterization of Analog and Mixed-Signal functions.
- Leadership and communication skills to work with cross functional engineering teams.
- Willingness to develop innovative circuit design solutions.
- Ability to mentor other engineers, with good communication skills within a multi-national working environment
- Successfully lead and completed at least 3 cycles audio related projects.
- Occasional overseas business travelling will be required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, contact Leon at IC Resources to apply
Contact Name: Leon Morrison