|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||3rd November|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £45,500|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The main purpose of this role is to be the Engineer responsible for delivering the development, configuration and implementation of low level /basic software for the safety critical Chassis Control Module into vehicle programmes.
Responsibilities include ensuring the content is properly specified, the supplier delivers against this specification and that the delivered system is fully verified for inclusion on a vehicle program - meeting the programme requirements for quality, cost and time.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You will need to be someone that is a forward-thinker, focused on constantly improving and streamlining your processes and who doesn't crack easily under pressure. A customer first mindset is essential to this role and was influential toward your own success. You will also need significant experience using requirements management, configuration management and defect and change management tool chains.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Experience in the use of AUTOSAR basic software including configuration and testing (preferably in the use of the Vector AUTOSAR BSW).
* Technical knowledge and experience in software design, development and implementation in C programming including static and dynamic code analysis.
* Experience of developing technical requirements specifications and associated test plans for unit, functional and integrated testing.
* Significant Experience of working as a team player under the guidance of lead software engineer in planning, co-ordination, integration, delivery and reporting of requirements to align the software deliveries from suppliers to internal JLR vehicle build plans using Cycle Plan programmes/Product Creation Delivery System (PCDS) principles.
* Experience of building and managing multiple internal and external relationships in complex stakeholder environments.
* Proven extensive experience in issue debugging using testing tools such as CANape,CANalyzer,Trace 32,Lauterbach debugger.