|Listed on:||2nd November|
|Salary/Rate:||£9 - £10|
|Start Date:||2021-11-02 14:13:30|
£9.45 - £10.20 per hour
Our client who is looking to recruit a Storeman based in Edinburgh.
This will be a temporary role for 4 months with the view to go Permanent.
Duties will include:
· Receiving all deliveries, booking in goods received, checking delivery notes
· Updating MRP / Inventory management System regularly
· Unloading goods by Forklift and moving to correct stores area
· Regular stock checks and updates
· Booking out materials to manufacturing
· Ordering materials as required through our supplier network
· Other duties as required
Preferred Skill Required:
· Basic IT skills and a working knowledge of inventory management systems
· Excellent Organisational Skills
· Ability to work Methodically and quickly
· Forklift License Training can be provided for the right person.
· Excellent time management skills and exceptional work ethic
· Some heavy Lifting involved
· Good communications skill, ability to deal with external suppliers and internal manufacturing
Company client operates as both a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We endeavour to reply to all applications when possible, however on occasions this may not be possible due to volumes of responses. Client is is a Scientific, Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment business supplying talented staff to permanent and temporary opportunities.
Job ID: 2999748