Microsoft Dynamics Business Analyst
1st November 2021
City Of London
£65000 - £95000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Microsoft Dynamics Business Analyst
Full Time / Permanent (Flexi Working available)
£65k-£95k + Generous Benefits Package
Location: UK wide candidates can pick either London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
UK mobile - flexi to travel to client site as / when required with expenses covered
As a trusted, approved and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious consultancy organisation, we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a Microsoft Dynamics Business Analyst. We have a number of positions available at various levels. Our client offers excellence in career growth, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package.
You will be working with client stakeholders to discover user needs, goals and objectives of an organisation and design the right processes and solutions for them. They liaise closely with business owners and development teams to refine a design suitable for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. Working as subject matter experts and trusted advisors in everything Microsoft Dynamics 365, you will also be advising clients in business terms about how to transform their business in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and are able to translate it into technical requirements for our Dynamics 365 developers working to implement the solution.
You will work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform. You'll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack with a focus on CRM i.e. Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Field Service), delivering projects with a positive social impact and at the forefront of technology trends. With training and development support all the way through your career and clients based across the UK you'll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
Duties will include:
The role is delivery focused, working on client projects (as well as supporting sales and pre-sales activities).
* Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
* Work with Solution Architects and Developers to outline high level and low-level solution designs.
* Own the Product Backlog and ensure requirements are documented correctly in User Stories. And work with Product Owners to get sign off prior to development.
* Reengineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge.
* Own the functional design of the solutions being delivered to ensure both user needs are met and the solution is in line with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform capabilities.
* Configure solutions in line with functional abilities of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
* Aid clients in developing CRM and ERP strategies and blueprints with focus on the use of Dynamics 365.
* Provide clients with a view of the art of the possible and excite clients with the capabilities of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
* Exposure to a variety of industries e.g. Retail, Utilities, Manufacturing, Transport, Health.
We are interested in seeing candidates with a good mix of the following:
We are looking for the highest quality individuals who bring the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
* Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement)- Out-of-the-box functionality and limits
* An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Dataverse, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
* A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regards to what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
* Excellent consulting skills:
o You form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and these interactions should be second nature to you.
o You have an ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
o Flexible attitude, critical thinking and the ability to engage with stakeholders at every level - from c-suite to end user.
o You can successfully translate business and customer needs into a great digital customer experience.
* Demonstrable skills in facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting user needs, translating requirements into business processes, stakeholder engagement, creative thinking, presentation and coaching.
You will have to have previous experience within a consultancy role, with experience of:
* Full lifecycle experience of CRM or ERP based programmes within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and knowledge of the supporting business processes.
* Working according to an agile methodology, planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories.
* Dynamics 365 certifications are desirable - we can provide certification training
* Scrum master experience would be beneficial.
Our client can offer professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Please apply for more details.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.