We are currently looking for a
- Work with the client in the deployment and optimisation of their measurement strategy.
- Collaborate with the client's development teams in the deployment of the data layer in the different digital assets.
- Project management for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager tasks, coordinating different brand stakeholders and third parties.
- Weekly meetings/calls and JIRA follow up with Tech Product Owner.
- Detection of new opportunities / needs in the field of data collection and analytics.
- Internal coordination with different Neo teams for new technical measurement requirements
- Support the client regarding the implementation of analytics tools and provide guidance for new technological solutions
- Support on data analysis and insights to business stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree preferred
- 2-4 years of data & analytics experience
- 2 years of experience in the Google Marketing Platform suite, especially Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in managing Analytics implementation projects, and collaborating with client development teams
- Experience in agile development methodology and project management tools (JIRA)
- Ability to learn fast in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational capabilities, presentation of ideas, oral and interpersonal communication skills, and great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives / tasks in parallel, as well as changing priorities
- Comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Medium / high level of English.
Nice to have:
- Digital marketing knowledge.
- Previous experience working in media agency / consulting.
- Technical level understanding of other madtech platforms, especially CDP / DMP.
- Knowledge and experience with other analytics tools (such as Adobe, Tealium), CMPs (such as CookiePro), ad servers (like Google Campaign Manager), DSPs (like D&V360) and visualization tools like Data Studio, Datorama or Power BI.
- Analytics mindset, experience in data management and KPIs definition based on business objectives.