|Listed on:||26th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £30,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Entry Level Digital Consultant
Office Based in Leatherhead, Surrey (currently home based)
Premium Credit is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. Since 1988, we have helped businesses and individuals pay for their insurance by spreading the costs over regular instalments, instead of paying the whole premium up front.
We're currently looking for a Digital Consultant to join our team on a full-time basis. While our offices are based in Leatherhead, we are currently operating on a work from home basis.
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Medical and dental
- 25 days' holiday
- On-site restaurant
- Join a workplace where integrity, honesty and accountability are valued and encouraged
If you have great relationship-building skills and experience of using a core operating system or CRM, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the ongoing success of an ambitious fintech business.
We are highly successful within our field and, if you have ever paid for a membership or insurance product via monthly payments, it is likely we have already crossed paths.
You'll discover that we offer great rewards and benefits to complement our 30 years of experience and, with 2.1 million customers across the UK and Ireland, we lead the market by some margin.
So, if you are highly motivated and want to join a challenging and rewarding environment while avoiding the London commute, we want to hear from you.
As a Digital Consultant, you'll maximise sales of our products by supporting the delivery of high-quality integrations with software houses and direct partners.
You'll develop and manage the interfaces between our partners (brokers, insurers and other distributors in our chosen markets) and the system providers through which business transactions are made.
Software houses and direct integrations deliver 95% of our Retail IPF volume and 25% of our Commercial IPF volume. It's expected that these figures will grow over time, so this role offers the chance to make a tangible contribution to our ongoing success.
In this key role, you will:
- Engage with new and existing partners to support the building and enhancement of integrated solutions with third party systems
- Advise partners on the best integration approach
- Work with colleagues to develop, manage and promote our insurance and non-insurance system provider integration strategies
- Build positive relationships with software houses, third party providers and partners
To join us as a Digital Consultant, you will need:
- Ideally a minimum of two years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of using a core operating system and/or CRM for data entry and configurations or changes
- Strong customer service experience
- Previous experience of using a variety of MS tools, especially Excel
- The ability to manage internal stakeholders and navigate changes through the business
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and client relationship skills
- A creative and innovative approach to resolving key business issues
Ideally, you'll have experience across the general and financial insurance markets. Experience of working with a wide range of technologies would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role Software Integration Project Manager, Integration Project Manager, Implementation Project Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Insurance Integration Project Manager, or Client Account Manager.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Digital Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.