Software Tester - Mid level - Senior roles (2 X)
Leeds + Home Working
Salary to £50,000
Successful technology house and digital product based business going through further growth this year due to continued success and new clients on-boarded this year, are looking for a new Software Tester in the team.
Regular home working
As my client in Leeds continue to grow their software team, they have an exciting opportunity for a Manual Test Analyst to join them. With a strong collaborative focus and a drive for continuous improvement, youll be a key part of the Delivery Team as they work to implement features to delight our customers. Youll be an experienced testing professional, with a strong testing background and a desire to iterate, innovate, and instigate quality-driven approaches and processes. Youll know all the basic testing techniques and some of the advanced ones too! A passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement is essential.
***Any exposure to Java, TestNG and Allure would be a huge bonus***
The business offers a flexible working model after Covid with a mix of a couple of days at home and office based work with flexible hours. The offices are based in Central Leeds
This is the perfect opportunity to be a part of meaningful change to our flagship and newer products, and help drive a culture of excellence in everything we do.
What youll do:
* To be involved in the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle
* Help shape the future of the team and be a Quality advocate
* To prevent the creation of defects in our software
* To work proactively with the team to instil quality into our products and practices
* To embed modern testing approaches as a part of a whole-team responsibility for quality
* To communicate and collaborate effectively
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* A cradle-to-grave approach to baking quality in to Software Delivery
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
* A proactive, positive can-do attitude
* Well versed in a variety of testing techniques and approaches
We are also looking for people with personal skills like:
* Excellent communication skills to fully understand, question and report on work requests.
* Flexible and reliable in approach to work.
* Resilient, with the ability to work under pressure and remain focused on business goals.
* Ability and willingness to work both as part of a team and as an individual as required.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply the job online.