Global banking client is looking for 3x UK contractors to join the global Transaction Reporting team - Its a data and analysis driven operations team working closely with various technology groups.
In this function, you will regularly balance change and structural initiatives with run activities.
You are passionate about the intersection of data analysis and driving change while maintaining both investigative and big picture perspectives.
As the Lead Functional Analyst,
* you understand transaction reporting regulations, business processes and data flow. You translate business requirements to technology teams, and map requirements to the capabilities of the existing IT solutions,
* you take ownership of functional analysts to meet our targets, providing leadership and direction. You will involve planning ahead analysis effort, determine resource allocations required, adjusts resource plans and assignments as needed.
* working level knowledge of the global transaction reporting regulations, SFTR or MiFID
* strong analytical and problem solving skills across large data sets combined with accuracy and attention to detail,
* good knowledge and understanding of financial markets products, and trade life cycles,
3 roles available
1. SFTR BA - £500 to 600pd Inside IR35
2. MiFID2 BA - £500 to 600pd Inside IR35
3. MiFID2 Lead BA/PM - £600/700 Inside IR35
The BAs need to be senior enough to hold their own with stakeholders and IT but also hands on and willing to get stuck into the day-2-day BAU tasks,