Senior /Lead / Principal Consultant (m/w/d) SAP MM/MM-IM (18.10.2021) Germany
Are you a Principal Consultant SAP MM/MM-IM with solid experience in SAP S/4 HANA and would like to develop your skills and career? Then we have the right opportunity for you! We have very interesting ongoing projects in this area. With us, you can expect a learning environment in which you can deepen your knowledge. You'll also see how we manage projects, learn about our support and incident management practices that take our renowned clients to the next level.
In the role of a Senior/Lead/Principal Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for order questions and execution, starting with process consulting and description the problem to the definition of an overall solution, its design, development and deployment. Within this process, your role is crucial. You guide your team through the entire business process to the finished work result. You will have a unique opportunity to shape revenue-enhancing business solutions that enable our customers to meet ever-changing global needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- In-depth experience in the SAP modules MM and MM-IM.
- Completed two to four complete SAP R/3 and three S/4 HANA implementations.
- Experience in SAP HANA migration and conversion projects.
- Extensive SAP product knowledge in SAP S/4 HANA purchasing and procurement.
- Strong integration knowledge of logistics with production, warehouse management, sales and quality management.
- Experience with SAP Fiori applications.
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and efficient in solving problems.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player with the ability to work successfully with culturally diverse teams.
- Experience in SAP Activate methodology.
- Strong customer orientation and experience with globally active customers.
- Extensive knowledge of industry trends and the positioning of SAP solutions for the respective industry.
- The applicant was a team leader in a larger project and supported the employees as a manager and mentor.
- In-depth knowledge of the S/4 Hana functions (business partner, migration cockpit, BRF+ framework) and the tables in S/4 HANA.
- The applicant should be experienced in the development and design of solutions.
- Successful cooperation with the customer's specialist departments, good understanding of business processes and support in the preparation of technical requirements documents.
- Fluent German and English skills in spoken and written.
Skills and Responsibilities
- SAP S/4 HANA certification
- Comprehensive expertise on ABAP and Fiori for good coordination of technical teams.
- Experience in SAP EWM desired.
- Extensive industry experience.
- Experience in working with the business managers on site as well as in-depth knowledge of business processes.
- Good analytical and logical problem-solving skills combined with the talent to quickly grasp new tasks.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills at CxO level, control of subcontractors.
- Management of a service delivery organization and monitoring of service level agreements.
- Identification of additional sales potentials at the customer and generation of further change requests.
- Experience with standard processes such as e.B. ITIL, ideally with certification
In addition to the job-related qualifications of the candidates, we attach great importance to personal suitability.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility.
- Customer orientation.
- Quality awareness.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/