GCP Cloud Architect - London.
Full time - permanent.
As a GCP Cloud Architect, you'll find yourself participating in customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, and big data. Day-to-day hands-on work can be from implementing CM infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team. Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the cloud Sales team. All in all, you'll have the position to follow customer projects from start to release.
Ideally, You're Bringing The Following Skills With You
- Public cloud platform expert knowledge, especially Google Cloud Platform (AWS and/ or Azure is a plus)
- A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend development
- Have an understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack, or Hyper-V)
- Creating solution architectures
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
- Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm)
- CI/CD environments
- Would be a plus if you already understand security, network, virtualization, load balancing, storage, and database
- All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions. As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must.
Why this is your next career move?
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a range of benefits
- Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy our extra-curricular activities and the freedom to choose to work remotely
Contact Simon Portway for full details.