|Recruiter:||Nigel Frank International|
|Listed on:||15th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£166 - £291|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: B2B Java Software Developer (Warsaw)
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
FRG consulting is extremely pleased to bring to you this B2B Contract opportunity for an experienced Java Software developer looking for a challenging project.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
Build applications, libraries and services to manage the lifecycle of application privileges; provide externalized authorization capabilities; and allow secure, auditable access to the firm's technology production environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Strong experience in Java
* Familiarity with SQL and/or NoSQL databases, database design principles and object-relational mapping frameworks
* Proficiency in designing, developing and testing cross-platform software
* Solid experience of version control, continuous integration, deployment and configuration management tools
* The ability to understand and effectively debug both new and existing software
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on Click here to contact this recruiter