We're Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçta?. We're made up of over 79,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That's right, we're big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that's where you come in.
Kingfisher is an exciting, inspiring place to be. We establish the strategy that leads the business. We drive innovation to inspire our customers. We set the tone of our global business. It can be challenging, but that goes hand in hand with the ability to make a difference - to the business, to the many people around the world that work for us, and to our customers.
We are looking for a lead anlayst to own the definition and execution of measurement for our new digital product development. With a focus on optimising the Next Gen tech stack across the remaining Banners. (Short term focus: preparing for Next Gen roll out in Poland).
- Lead all aspects of experiment design and measurement for testing new features and optimizing existing capabilities
- Interpret data, analyze results using multiple data sources and statistical techniques and provide measurable insight and recommendations
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Play an active role in the development of our new Data Platform, ensuring Digital Product requirements are met
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Communicate these back through simple data story telling
- Work with partners and team to prioritize business and information needs
- Provide analytical thought leadership into the ongoing development of Digital Product and the Analytical org
- Confirmed working experience as a digital product data analyst, within ecommerce
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Experience in A/B test design, measurement and interpretation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information, from multiple sources, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work closely, cross functionally and communicate data in a compelling and important way
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong partner management and teamwork skills
- Analytical line management / mentoring experience
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!
Contact Name: Kingfisher