|Listed on:||14th October|
End User Service Manager
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location - Flexible
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We're proud of the service levels we provide for our customers - online, in-store or in their homes. And it's all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
The End User Service Manager -is a key role that sits within IT Service Operations. Your primary function will be supporting the End User Services team in the management and governance of the Service Desk, JML and Deskside Support across all DCG sites. You will be accountable for the end to end delivery of End User Services by an external partner, supporting and driving agreed outcomes. You will build business relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the function is aligned with strategic direction and requirements of the business. You will drive continuous improvement by identifying area for development and implementing of policies and procedures.
• Govern and manage the end to end service delivery for End User Services.
• Contribute to the strategic transformation of the EUS function, govern and enhance the quality of delivery and execution.
• Identify, evaluate and implement opportunities for process improvements.
• Develop and implement EUS policies and procedures.
• Manage and respond to all internal and external SM Tool enquiries
• Manage the Knowledge Management process within the Service management tool
You will be responsible for the Knowledge Management process within the Service Management tool to ensure Knowledge Articles are created, published and retired as appropriate in accordance to the process.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• IT Support and Operations experience
• Experience of working within a hybrid team
• Experience of working with 3rd Party support teams and strategic Partners
• Experience of working in an ITIL based environment
• Experience in the Retail Sector.
• Experience of working with multiple vendors and an understanding of a ‘win-win culture'
• Exposure to DevOps and Agile ways of working
• Experience of working with a Service Management tool, particularly ServiceNow.
• ITILv3 qualifications desirable
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That's why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Be part of our talented [department] team and unbox your passion at the UK's best-known retailer in tech.
Contact Name: Currys
Job ID: 2990934