As part of the QA team, you will work in cross-functional, innovative, agile tech teams to ensure quality is constant throughout the development process. You will be involved in front-end, back-end and E2E testing, and you will be offered fantastic opportunities to learn and develop.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Understand business requirements, features, and technical implementation
- Enhance software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Design and execute functional GUI and API tests
- Report testing status to project teams and Head of the QA department
- Track issues and drive resolutions throughout the testing process
- Manage in-house testing documentation, write and continuously review test strategy
- BSc/MSc in Computer science
- Minimum of 2 years experience in quality assurance
- Practical experience in functional GUI and API testing is a must
- Experience in agile software development methodologies and testing procedures
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and to achieving the best results
- Methodical, analytical and meticulous
- Very good written and verbal skills in English
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous professional development
Type of employment: Full time
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Contact Name: XM