The advancements in the ever-changing industrial and automotive sector are demanding new ways of charging batteries to power these technologies.
My client is a leader in these advancements and due to their continued success is now seeking a Head of Power Electronics, to lead all R&D activities and drive product development.
Other responsibilities of this role include:
- Support internal and external stakeholders, regarding technical aspects of my client's technology.
- Lead a team of Power Electronics Engineers, Test Engineers, and Mechanical Engineers on all technical aspects of power electronics and wireless power transfer.
- Drive future R&D projects.
- Hire new staff.
- Support product roll-out.
To be considered for this Head of Power Electronics
position you will need a proven background in Power Electronics alongside a technical degree in electronics or electrical engineering. Other desired skills include:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in wireless charging.
- Managing multiple projects.
- Power electronics - DC-DC, DC-AC, AC-DC, Inductors, capacitors, IGBTs, MOSFETs.
If this Head of Power Electronics
vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact information.
Contact Name: Stuart Bennett