ASIC Hardware Design Engineer - Bristol/London
This position is a unique opportunity to exercise your ASIC design skills on cutting edge designs. The successful ASIC Design Engineer will have the opportunity to join a business who design the key building blocks for market-leading chips that make your tech mobile, smart and connected!
- Work with design, verification and validation engineers.
- Prepare design specifications and plans to achieve targeted goals.
- Perform deep analysis of complex circuitry and optimise for frequency, power, area and performance.
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements.
- Maintain the design environment and track and close design bugs.
- Utilize latest techniques, tools and technologies for design activities.
- Good knowledge of digital integrated circuit design techniques and methodologies
- In-depth experience of IP or SOC level integrated circuit RTL design.
- Experience of circuit design optimisation techniques and the ability to balance or trade-off design qualities.
- Experience of high speed, low power, design.
Alongside the above required skills my client have an array of different teams within the business and therefore you may have some other useful skills and experience which include;
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.
- Experience in CPU/GPU design.
- Experience of CPU, DSP, FPU architectures or debug and testing methodologies.
- Experience of System Verilog for design and/or verification.
- Experience or knowledge of place and route methodologies.
- Experience of UVM
- Experience of C, SystemC, C++, Python, Perl, TCL.