UX Product Designer with 3+ years commercial experience sought by a well-backed, world-class FinTech business building a best-in-class, multi-asset class SaaS Trading platform.
This job opening represent an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track- record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a professional UX Designer specialising in Data-heavy UIs.
- Excellent understanding of user-centered design principles and usability best practices with good theoretical and practical grasp of interaction design issues
- Deep knowledge of design prototyping, delivery, and wire-framing tools
- Strong visual and brainstorming skills with an understanding of HTML, CSS and JS frameworks.
- Financial Markets knowledge, ideally across a range of Asset Classes and Traded Products would be ideal.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team - bouncing ideas off colleagues and building consensus.
- Excellent academic record - 1st/2.1 or international equivalent from a top University Ideally in Computer Science, alternatively Engineering, Maths or Physics all relevant.
- Experience of agile practices - ideally Scrum and Kanban.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a world-class business building the next big thing in fin tech.
Contact Name: Experis UK